Kick-start your career with this brilliant apprenticeship. Join the previous QA apprentices and make a success of your apprenticeship! Apply today!
You will be working for…
A startup digital marketplace/online platform for legal services in UK based in London. The company is creating a new, B2B marketplace, one of a kind emerging as disruptive innovation in the UK legal industry that offers young and enthusiastic individuals with an opportunity to learn and grow as the marketplace develops.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this job you will be…
- Researching new online media opportunities
- Developing and initiating digital marketing campaigns and promotional programs
- Dealing with social media marketing (social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns)
- Learning and enhancing your knowledge of search engine optimization
- Current and emerging with all social media networks, best practices, and marketing trends
- Mass mailing/direct mailers
- Content development and publishing
- Attending networking events to attract customer base
Your training will…
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment covering: Operating systems, Server administration, Customer support, Networking and Security.
You will gain City & Guilds Level 3 qualifications in IT Systems & Principles and IT Professional Competence, as well as Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) qualifications leading to the Microsoft Certified Professional certification. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £30k in the IT sector.
Who should apply…
- Someone with good organization skills
- An individual who is outgoing energetic with entrepreneurial personality
- Someone who is proficient in Microsoft Office and has enthusiasm for IT
- Someone with natural leadership drive, true desire to learn new things and open mind
- Someone who has a passion for growth and development
- A responsible individual who is a team player
- Someone with an excellent written and oral communication Skills
Other important information:
A reference from previous employment or university
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship…
Upon successful completion of apprenticeship there’s career progression plus performance based bonuses and salary increases.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your ITcareer with great prospects today.
CONTACT US NOW AND QUOTE JFR-545543