Digital Marketing Apprenticeships
Kick Start Your Career - It's A Simple Process!
L3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeships
Looking For A Future Proof and Rewarding Career?
An apprenticeship is a job that includes free training. This means that you can earn a respectable wage whilst working towards a recognised qualification at the same time. From a career perspective, it’s the perfect way to hit the ground running, gaining hands-on experience in the workplace whilst continuing with education.
A L3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship takes between 12 and 18 months and you are eligible to apply if:
- You are not in full-time education
- You live in England
- You are over 16 years old
- You ideally have 5 GCSEs (C+) including Maths & English. (*)
At this point in time, you are probably asking yourself: “What do I know about Digital Marketing?”
The answer to that is: “Quite a lot!”. Contact us and we will explain why.
(*) You may still qualify under certain circumstances. Contact us for details
Have you ever sent an email? Perhaps you’ve used social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, or you might have engaged in photography-related apps such as Snapchat and Instagram. Maybe you’re an avid blogger who is constantly jotting down their musings on a WordPress site you’ve managed for as far back as you can remember, or perhaps you have a penchant for design, constantly tweaking photographs and images on Photoshop.
If any of the above examples apply to you, then it may come as a surprise that you already know a huge amount about Digital Marketing from a consumer and user perspective.
What we do at CyberNexus Training is teach you Digital Marketing from a sales and marketing viewpoint, and we look to utilise all the knowledge and understanding that you already possess surrounding Digital Marketing in order to build on your past experience and help lead you towards a qualification, developing work-related skills along the way.
Digital Marketing is a relatively modern yet vital approach to advertising and PR. Over the course of the last 20 years or so, more and more businesses have been shifting their marketing budgets around and are directing an increased amount of focus onto Digital Marketing. Whilst print advertising and other forms of non-digital marketing are still vitally important to a healthy marketing plan, the internet has completely changed the way that we reach out to the consumer on a global scale.
Digital Marketing does exactly what it says on the tin: it is a form of marketing which uses a digital medium in order to promote brand awareness, reach out to a customer or generate a sale. From banner advertising to blog posts and social media, the Digital Marketing landscape is ever-growing. This means that there are countless opportunities for individuals to specialise in particular fields of digital marketing, or perhaps develop a career as a marketing professional who utilises all aspects of Digital Marketing and Sales.
Digital Marketing is an ever-growing enterprise, and so too are the opportunities for individuals to excel in this field. There are many different routes that you can take in Digital Marketing after the completion of your apprenticeship, as you progress through your career. Below are a few examples of where your career in Digital Marketing could take you. Digital Marketing Job Roles include:
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Online Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Assistant
- Analytics Manager
- Content Marketing or Content Assistant
- Junior Copywriter
- Social Media or Community Assistant
- Junior Project Manager
The Application Process is a relatively easy one, and it can be broken down into four simple steps:
- Apply – This where you will send in CV for analysis. It is here that you have the opportunity to promote yourself; tell us everything you think we should know about you, from your qualifications to any work-experience and skills that you may have.
- Screening – You may then be invited to attend an informal This gives us the chance to meet you and to discuss your goals, your aspirations, and we can understand more about why you have chosen to pursue an apprenticeship in Digital Marketing.
- CV Distribution – Your CV is sent out to lots of companies who are looking for
- Job Interview – Your time to shine! Go for it!
During your time as an apprentice, you will focus on many different aspects of Digital Marketing, including:
- How to quickly build a high-quality website.
- How to create persuasive sales copy.
- How to promote a product or service though search engine optimisation (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and e-mail.
- How to analyse the success of a marketing campaign via data, metrics and analysis using tools including Google Analytics and weblogs.
At the end of an apprenticeship, many employers have in the past chosen to retain their apprentice as a full-time member of their workforce. As well as workplace opportunities, the successful candidate with also achieve the following qualification:
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing (Equivalent of A-level educational level)
“The Mediocre Teacher Tells. The Good Teacher Explains. The Superior Teacher Demonstrates. The Great Teacher Inspires.”
“If you’re not learning while you’re earning, you’re cheating yourself out of the better portion of your compensation.”
“The Real Voyage Of Discovery Consists Not In Seeking New Lands, But In Seeing With New Eyes.”
CyberNexus Training Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
20 Eastbourne Terrace, Paddington, London W2 6LG
. Reviewed by