Apprenticeship Connect are currently seeking a young individual eager to start a career as an apprentice/junior administrator. The ideal candidate will have worked in an office or admin role, although this is not essential, and will be driven and motivated to work.
As an apprentice/trainee administrator you will be guided in your learning by a senior member of the management team helping develop your skills and industry knowledge. This apprenticeship will suite those with an interest in properties, recent school/college leavers or young individuals looking for a change of employment. Due to the nature of the apprenticeship full training and support will be provided over the 12 month course with the possibility to move on afterwards to a full time position within the company.
DO NOT APPLY IF:
- You are aged over 23
- You have a degree or level 4 qualification
- Have not lived in the EU for the last 3 years
- Are on a funded qualification
Please note applicants with the above will be automatically rejected.
My client, a fast growing social care organisation. They provide bespoke, flexible and dependable care and support to individuals in London. Their aim is to continually deliver the very best care and support services and we achieve this by recruiting the very best staff..
Your day to day duties can include:
Initial and ongoing tasks/responsibilities will include:
- Assist HR manager with recruitment and selection of staff
- Assist the manager or the person in charge to maintain effective communication and promote a good working relationship
- To attend all staff meetings and training provided
- Making sure that all daily reports are kept updated
- Supporting with the induction and coaching of new staff
- Preparing and updating staff records
- Book staff on training and assist with organising their on-going Continuing Professional Development.
- PA support to the Director
As this is an apprenticeship no previous experience is required, however you will need to meet certain criteria in order to be eligible for the role. Whether you have recent left school or college and are looking for your first step on the career ladder or even an alternative to further education an apprenticeship is the best path.
The employer is keen for people with a keen eye for details, good levels of communication skills and knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel) and emails.
Previous experience in an office based role would be advantageous but not essential. A level or other qualifications are advantageous, Including those within Health & Social Care.
As this is an apprenticeship you can look forward to the following:
- Gaining work based experience
- A nationally recognised qualification
- Competitive apprentice salary
- On-going training and support
- Career development and progression
- Student travel and retail discounts.
For further information or to be put forward click apply.
- social media
CONTACT US NOW AND QUOTE JFR-512343