You need a Digital marketing apprentice if you want to generate more Leads. More Leads means more revenue, and more revenues represent happy pockets. A digital marketing apprentice is responsible for creating and managing various digital media networks campaigns. Such an apprentice works directly with a digital marketing manager in a team. This team is responsible for the active presence of your business across various networks.
What does a Digital Marketing Apprentice do?
An apprentice for digital marketing works under the leadership of a Digital Marketing Manager. They are responsible for:
- Content on your website(s)
- Content across various social media networks.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search engine Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- Campaign management etc.
Why should you hire a Digital Marketing apprentice?
If you’re confused about hiring an apprentice, no problem; CyberNexus is here to make things clear for you. A digital marketer will deliver the following results:
- Increase in engagements across various social media networks,
- Creating and optimizing SEO friendly landing pages,
- Creating and managing advertising campaigns, i.e. Ad Words, Facebook ads etc.,
- Optimizing content for the increase in CTR (Click Through Rate),
- If properly guided, apprentices can execute SEO actively. You can allocate the tasks between Keywords Optimization, Image Optimization etc.,
- Apprentices can plan and maintain email marketing for your business. Healthy email marketing can give you returning buyers,
- Update your website,
- Interact with clients, understand their needs, and
- Research and spy on your competitors etc.
How to hire a digital marketing apprentice?
Hiring an apprentice for digital marketing should be done in 4 steps:
Step 1: Post an Ad on Print/Electronic Media
The first step is to post an ad on print or electronic media. Before posting, you should select a medium that digital marketing aspirants most use.
Step 2: Review and Interpret Proposals received from Various Candidates
You have posted an ad, candidates have submitted their proposals/CVs. Now it’s time to review and interpret their proposals/CVs. While reviewing you should look for the following:
- Whether the candidate has a direct marketing degree or not.
- Whether the candidate has some experience of digital marketing channels, and
- Whether the candidate has strong IT skills or not.
Step 3: Call the candidates for an Interview
After shortlisting the candidates, it’s time to call them for an interview. During the Interview, you should look for the following qualities:
- The communication skills,
- The natural flare of marketing,
- Leadership skills,
- Team working attire, and
Step 4: Shortlist your Desire Candidate(s)
After interviewing the candidates, it’s time to narrow down your list and select the ideal number; you should be cost-effective. At the same time, you should not compromise quality.
Want to learn more about the Apprenticeship program? Check out the UK govt’s official website!
How can CyberNexus Help you?
Want to save some time? Partner with us, and we will complete steps 1, 2, 3 and 4 for you! Rest assured, we will find you the very best apprentices, and you will only need to interview the “creme de la creme”. By now, I’m pretty sure you will want to know more about getting a digital marketing apprentice on board.
Contact us right now to get your perfect Apprentice for Digital Marketing!
Locations where CyberNexus Provide Apprentices
CyberNexus currently provides apprentices for digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing in London, Essex, and Hertfordshire.
A digital marketing apprenticeship is designed to equip you with the skills needed to pursue your career in digital marketing.
Marketing apprenticeships will equip you with the skills needed to pursue a career in digital marketing.
Google offers apprenticeships opportunities. During the apprenticeships, you get to work with industry experts. At the same time, you’re receiving a good package.