What is an Apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a job with a salary that includes over £10,000 of professional training at zero cost to you! Yes, this is a completely free training program backed by the UK government! No tricks, no scams, no requests for any payment at all. Not today, tomorrow or EVER! All we need is your 100% commitment to completing the apprenticeship. Can you do that?
This is an amazing opportunity to earn a respectable wage whilst working towards a recognised qualification. It’s the perfect way to boost your career prospects and earnings potential.
What Kind of Apprenticeship do we Provide?
We can offer you the Digital Marketer Apprenticeship and Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship. Both can be completed between 15 and 18 months and you are eligible to apply if you:
- Are not in full-time education
- Live in England
- Are over 16 years old
- Have GCSEs (C+) in Maths & English. (*)
You are probably asking yourself: “What do I know about Digital Marketing or Content Production?” The answer to that is: “Quite a lot!”.
What Do You Know About Digital Marketing & Content Production?
Have you ever sent an email? Perhaps you’ve used social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, or you might have engaged in photography-related apps such as Snapchat and Instagram. Maybe you’re an avid blogger who is constantly jotting down their musings on a WordPress site you’ve managed for as far back as you can remember, or perhaps you have a penchant for design, constantly tweaking photographs and images on Photoshop.
If any of the above examples apply to you, then it may come as a surprise that you already know a huge amount about Digital Marketing and Content Production from a consumer and user perspective.
At CyberNexus Training we teach you Digital Marketing and Content Production from a sales and marketing viewpoint, and we look to utilise all the knowledge and understanding that you already possess surrounding Digital Marketing and Content Production in order to build on your past experience and help lead you towards a qualification, developing work-related skills along the way.
What is Digital Marketing and Why is it so Important?
Digital Marketing is a relatively new yet vital approach to advertising and PR. Over the course of the last 20 years or so, more and more businesses have been shifting their marketing budgets around and are directing an increased amount of focus onto Digital Marketing. Whilst print advertising and other forms of non-digital marketing are still vitally important to a healthy marketing plan, the internet has completely changed the way that we reach out to the consumer on a global scale.
Digital Marketing does exactly what it says on the tin: it is a form of marketing that uses a digital medium in order to promote brand awareness, reach out to a customer or generate a sale. From banner advertising to blog posts and social media, the Digital Marketing landscape is ever-growing. This means that there are countless opportunities for individuals to specialise in particular fields of digital marketing, or perhaps develop a career as a marketing professional who utilises all aspects of Digital Marketing and Sales.
Do you know the UK government has its own website for all the details about the apprenticeship process?
A Career in one of the UK’s Most Sought-after Skills
Digital Marketing is an ever-growing enterprise, and so too are the opportunities for individuals to excel in this field. There are many different routes that you can take in Digital Marketing after the completion of your apprenticeship, as you progress through your career. Below are a few examples of where your career in Digital Marketing could take you. Digital Marketing Job Roles include:
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Online Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Assistant
- Analytics Manager
- Content Marketing or Content Assistant
- Junior Copywriter
- Social Media or Community Assistant
- Junior Project Manager
Apprenticeship Process- Four Simple Steps
The Application Process is a relatively easy one, and it can be broken down into four simple steps:
- Apply – This where you will send in CV for analysis. It is here that you have the opportunity to promote yourself; tell us everything you think we should know about you, from your qualifications to any work-experience and skills that you may have.
- Screening – You may then be invited to attend an informal This gives us the chance to meet you and to discuss your goals, your aspirations, and we can understand more about why you have chosen to pursue an apprenticeship in Digital Marketing.
- CV Distribution – Your CV is sent out to lots of companies who are looking for
- Job Interview – Your time to shine! Go for it!
What you will learn
During your time as an apprentice, you will focus on many different aspects of Digital Marketing or Content Production, including:
- How to quickly build a high-quality website.
- How to create a persuasive sales copy.
- How to promote a product or service through search engine optimisation (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and e-mail.
- How to analyse the success of a marketing campaign via data, metrics, and analysis using tools including Google Analytics and weblogs.
- How to create engaging Vlogs and Articles
At the end of an apprenticeship, many employers retain their apprentice as a full-time member of their workforce. As well as workplace opportunities, the successful candidate will also gain a sort after qualification.
Does this sound like something that would kickstart your career?
Contact Us and we will provide you with lots more free information.