I’m Looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice

Want to employ a Digital Marketing Apprentice? CyberNexus Training has got the solution for you? We are expert in providing digital marketers. Apart from that, CyberNexus Training is also an expert in a digital marketing training provider. We are located in London & Essex. We simplify the entire digital marketing apprenticeship process from recruitment right through to successful completion. This process comprises of 6 steps. these 6 steps will be explained in detail at the end of this article.

But First, Let me clear some of your questions!

Why Should you Employ a Digital Marketing Apprentice?

The primary role of a digital marketer is to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement, and customer retention. A Digital Marketer Apprentice will typically be working as part of a team, in which they will have responsibility for some of the straightforward elements of the overall marketing plan or campaign.

The apprentice will work with an experienced marketer be under close supervision. They will normally report to a digital marketing manager, a marketing manager or an IT Manager. The end game is to have at your disposal two highly skilled digital marketing employees promoting your products and services throughout the web.

You can verify all the information from the UK Govt’s official website

Employ-a-Digital-Marketing-Apprentice

What Is A Digital Marketer Apprenticeship?

Over an 18 months period, the apprentice will spend 20% of their working hours learning about the art of digital marketing.  The remaining 80% of their time will be spent working within your organisation implementing what they have learned and fulfilling your digital marketing needs. For an overview of the 6 steps click here.

Does this sound like something that would add value to your organisation?

Contact Us and we will provide you with lots more free information.